Questions And Answers On
Dr. Bill Kanoy
1. Is there to be a literal second coming of Christ? Sure, just as the first coming was literal, so the second coming will be the same. Acts 1:11 and I Thessalonians 4:16-18.
2. What is the meaning of the four up's that are found in Acts 1:9-11? The first up is found in vs. 9 which is the up of the Ascension of Christ, the second in vs. 10 is the up of the Assurance of Christ, the third in vs. 11 is the up of Awaking, the fourth is the up of the Advent (second) of Christ.
3. Are there to be two phases of the second coming of Christ? Yes, these are known as the coming of Christ for the Church which will take place at the rapture and the coming of Christ with the Church to rule and reign which will take place at the end of the tribulation. I Thessalonians 3:13; Jude 14; comp. I Thessalonians 2:19 and I Thessalonians 4:16-1 7.
4. Will a Christian ever stand before God to face a judgment as to his salvation? No, his salvation is settled by what Christ did at the cross and the believer shall never come into judgment. John 5:24.
5. What is meant by the "Judgment seat of Christ"? The term is found in Romans 14:10, and in II Corinthians 5:10, and in the third chapter of I Corinthians and has reference to the judgment of the Christian's works. The word is the word "Bema" and is known as a reward seat and is never referred to as a judicial bench.
6. Where does the word "Rapture" come from? The word rapture is not found in the Bible but is a Latin word which means to catch up or away (the word is "Raptio"). The word Parousia is used 24 times in the Scriptures to describe the return of Christ.
7. Will the rapture be secret to the world? Yes, I Thessalonians 5:14
8. What is the purpose of the Rapture? To receive the saints to Himself (John 14:1-3) (Ephesians 5:27); To resurrect the dead in Christ (I Corinthians 15:21-23, 51-58; Revelation 20:4-6); To change the bodies of the saints to immortality (I Corinthians 15; Philippians 3:20-21); To receive rewards (II Corinthians 5:10).
9. Does anyone know the time of the return of Christ? No, the Bible teaches the imminent return of Christ. Matthew 24:36-42. He may return at any time.
10. Are the signs of the return of Christ in the Bible for the Church or the Jew? They are for the Jews. John 2:18, Matthew 24:3. The church is signless and timeless. The Jews are earthly, the Church is heavenly.
11. Do the signs in Matthew 24 and Mark 13 and Luke 21 point to the Rapture or to the Revelation of Christ? To the Revelation of Christ which will take place at the end of the Great Tribulation.
12. Is there to be a Universal Resurrection? Yes, a literal bodily resurrection. John 5:28; I Corinthians 15:22; Revelation 20:12; II Corinthians 5:10; Philippians 3:21; I Corinthians 15:49.
13. The body of the believer in the resurrection will have certain characteristics. Where are they described in the Bible? The best description is found in I Corinthians 15. Also others are found in II Corinthians 5:1-6; Daniel 12:2; Revelation 20:12.
14. Is there to be a "General Judgment"? No such thing is found in the Bible. I Thessalonians 4:16-1 8; I Corinthians 15; Revelation 20:4-6. The "Pre" Millennialists hold to the theory that there are to be many Resurrections and Judgments and the "Post" hold that there will be one General Resurrection and Judgment.
I 5. Where does the term "Millennium" come from? This is known as the reign of Christ on the earth. This word is not found in the Bible but comes from two words, "Mille" which means thousand and the word "Annus" which means years. Look at Revelation 20:2-7 the word thousand is used six times.
16. What is the First and Second Resurrections? The first resurrection will take place when Christ comes to receive His church. The second part of the First Resurrection will take place at the end of the Great Tribulation at the second advent of Christ. The Second Resurrection will take place at the end of the 1000 years reign of Christ upon the Earth.
I Thessalonians 4:16-1 8; Revelation 20:5; Revelation 6:9.
1 7. Who will have part in the First Resurrection and the Second Resurrection? Only the saved will have part in the first Resurrection. Revelation 20:6. Only the unsaved will have part in the second. Revelation 20:11-15.
18. Will there be anyone saved after the return of Christ? Yes, in Revelation 7 it tells of 144,000 sealed Jews in vss. 4-8, and in vss. 9-1 7 a great number that no man could number come out of the great tribulation.
19. Will the Church escape the great Tribulation? Yes, Luke 21:34-36; II Thessalonians 2:7; Colossians 3:4; Revelation 3:10, 4:1.
20. Why must there be a great Tribulation upon the earth? In Daniel 9:24 there are six reasons given. First, to finish the transgression, comp. Romans 5:6-10. Second, to make an end of sins. Third, to make reconciliation for iniquity. Fourth, to bring in everlasting righteousness. Fifth, to seal up the vision and prophesy. Sixth, to anoint the most holy. (Not Christ but Temple; see Ezekiel 41:1-42).
21. What is meant by the term used by Christ and Daniel described as the word "Abominations"? The term is found in Daniel 9:27 and as referred to by Christ in the Gospels has reference to the worship of the image during the Tribulation or to make an application to our day, any image or idol worship is an abomination to God.
22. When will the Anti-Christ be revealed? Not until the Church is taken out of the world. II Thessalonians 2:1-8.
23. When and how will he be destroyed? He will be destroyed at the second advent of Christ with the spirit of His mouth and His brightness. Revelation 19:11-16; II Thessalonians 2:7-10.
24. How long will the Great Tribulation last? Seven years, Daniel
9:24-27. This is known to Bible students as the term "Week Years."
25. When did the 69th Week of Daniel end? It ended with the cutting off of the Messiah or the "Triumphal Entry." Look at Daniel 9:25-26.
26. What is the 70th Week of Daniel? This is known as the Great Tribulation. Matthew 24:21; Daniel 12:1.
27. According to Daniel 9, there is a period of time (no one is sure of the length of it) which takes place between the 69th and 70th week of Daniel. What is this known as? This is known as the "Gap" or the Church age or dispensation of Grace. Ephesians 1:10, 3:2; Colossians 1:21.
28. When will the 70th Week of Daniel end? It will end with the second Advent of Christ. II Thessalonians 2:8-9.
29. How is the greatness of the Great Tribulation described in the Bible? It is so great that it is described as the same time of Jacob's Trouble Jeremiah 30:7. Christ used the same language in Matthew 24:21. It shall exceed the deluge, the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, the siege of Jerusalem. Note Luke 21:36.
30. Shall there be physical disturbances during the Tribulation? Yes, signs will be seen in heavenly bodies; the heavens shall be shaken, accompanied by the distress of nations. Psalms 46:2-3.
31. When shall the Holy Spirit be removed from the world? He shall be removed at the second coming (advent) of Christ.
II Thessalonians 2:7-8.
32. How will people be saved during the Great Tribulation? By faith, God has never changed the way of salvation. Hebrews 11:1-40. Also in Revelation 14:4 they were saved by the Blood of the Lamb.
33. Who is the beast out of the sea in Revelation 13:1-2? This beast is without doubt the ancient Roman Empire reappearing upon the prophetic scene.
34. Can there be another world empire? No, there have been four and the fifth is to be the Kingdom of Christ. Daniel 2:34-35,44. We should have no fear of Russia as a world empire.
35. When did the times of the Gentiles begin and when will they end? They began with Nebuchadnezzar, 606 B.C. and will end with the second advent of Christ.
36. Is the Little Horn of Daniel 7 referred to any other place in the Bible? Yes, the Little Horn of Daniel 7 is identical with the first beast of Revelation 1 3 and the description given is one concerning the Roman after his character-change in the midst of the week (seven years, Daniel 9) from the Roman Prince to the Roman Beast.
37. How will the Roman Prince rise? The name "Roman Prince" and "Roman Beast" are the same individual. These names seem to teach the two stages of his rise to power. As the Roman prince, the "Little Horn" will make his covenant with the "Mass" at the outset of Daniel's 70th week, but he will not then head the ten kingdoms. It will be at the middle of the week that the ten kings "have one mind, and shall give their power unto the Beast." Revelation 17:13).
38. Is the Anti-Christ to be a human being? He is to be human and supernatural. Revelation 1 3:1 3. Counterfeit Christ.
39. What will be the unpardonable sin during the Tribulation? The mark of the beast. Revelation 13:16-1 7.
40. Is there any verse that may tell us as to whether the Anti-Christ will be Jew or Gentile? Yes, there is a verse in Daniel 11:37 that seems to tell us that he will be a Jew. "Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers."
41. Who will be the Anti-Christ? He is known in the Bible as the "Son of Perdition," but in Revelation 1 7:8 it gives the beast as one that was and is not, and shall come from the bottomless pit and go to perdition. Did not Jesus say that Judas was the Son of Perdition? Perdition is a place, is it not? The Bible says that there is only one "Son of Perdition", not two.
II Thessalonians 2:3.
42. What are the names given to the Anti-Christ in the Bible? There are eleven of these. They are as follows: The enemy and the Avenger. Psalms 8:2, The man of the earth. Psalms 10:18, The King of Babylon. Isaiah 14:4-1 7, The Little Horn. Daniel 8:9, The Vile Person. Daniel 11:21, The Willful King. Daniel 11:36, The Man of Sin. II Thessalonians 2:3, Son of Perdition. II Thessalonians 2:3, Anti-Christ. John 2:18. The Beast. Revelation 13:4, Revelation 17:8-1 1,The Wicked One. Isaiah 11:4, II Thessalonians 2:8.
43. What is meant by the term "Kingdom of Christ"? This title has reference to the personal dominion and majesty of our great God and Saviour Jesus Christ. Revelation 11:15, Jeremiah 23:5, Daniel 7:14.
44. Will Israel be restored to their own land in the future? Yes, both Israel and Judah are to be restored to their land and reunited under their king. Ezekiel 37:15-28, 28:25-26, 36:24, Amos 9:14-1 5, Jeremiah 31:10.
45. Will the Holy City Jerusalem be rebuilt too? Yes, it will be rebuilt unto the Lord. Jeremiah 31:38-39, Jeremiah 30:17-22, Joel 3:17-21, Zephaniah 3:14-20.
46. What about the temple, is it to be rebuilt too? Yes, in splendor. Ezekiel 40 to 48.
47. Will the twelve Apostles ever rule over the united tribes? Yes, over all twelve. Luke 22:30, Isaiah 32:1.
48. What will Israel do during the 1000 years reign of Christ?
They will be the missionaries to the nations. Isaiah 40:6. They will be the chamberlains of the King. Zechariah 8:23, John 12:20-23. They will be head over all the nations, Deuteronomy 28:13, Isaiah 60:12, Isaiah 14:1-2, Psalms 45:16.
49. Will the Church rule and reign with Christ? Yes, the Millennium will have its two distinct spheres of blessing, the one above the other on the earth. Matthew 13:41-43. The Church will remain in the rule from heaven. Rulership in the kingdom is to be a matter of reward. II Timothy 2:12, Hebrews 2:5-10, Colossians 3:4, Revelation 3:21, I Corinthians 6:2, Matthew 19:28, Luke 19:15-19, 22:30.
50. Will there be universal peace at this time? Yes, Isaiah 2:4, Isaiah 11:5-9.
51. Describe the condition of the earth during the Millennial reign. The earth will be free from the polluting presence and power of Satan; Revelation 20:1-3. The earth will enjoy her pristine fruitfulness and freedom from the curse; Psalms 67:4-6, Isaiah 35:1, Isaiah 51:3, Ezekiel 34:26, 36:30.
52. How long will people live in the Millennial reign of Christ? Human life will be prolonged, but it will depend not on grace and an over-watching Providence, but on righteousness; as long as a man is righteous he will live, and no longer death will be judgment for his disobedience. Isaiah 33:24, 65:20, Psalms 72:8-9, Micah 5:8-15, Psalms 149:7.
53. What about Satan in the Millennial? He is bound. Revelation 20:1-4.
54. When is the Battle of Gog and Magog to be? After the Millennial Reign, Revelation 20:7-9. There is a remnant th are still willing to follow the Devil. There is also another reference to a Battle of Gog and Magog. This battle scholars are not sure about. This one is a reference to Russia and Moscow and Asiatic Russia which could come before the Rapture or immediately after the Rapture. Ezekiel 38 and 39.
55. Is there any reference in the Bible concerning England and America? Yes, in Ezekiel 38:13. The word "Sheba" - all Bible scholars agree that it is England. The word "Dedan" is also the word for America.
56. Is there any prophecy directed against Russia in the Bible? In Ezekiel 38:1-39:29 all noted men of prophecy agree that it is directed against Russia.
57. Russia now owns three-fourths of all the world's horses. Is there any reference to this in the Word of God? In Ezekiel 38:4 and 38:15 have reference to an invasion of Palestine from horses.
58. Will the Second Advent of Christ (not the Rapture) be secret? No, see Matthew 24:27. The Rapture will be secret and the Second Advent will be open. (Revelation).
59. Will Israel ever recognize Christ as their King and Messiah? Yes, a nation shall be born in a day, they shall weep and mourn because of Him. Matthew 24:30, Revelation 1:7, Zechariah 12:10.
60. Hath God cast away His chosen people? Romans 11:1, 25, 26, 27, Acts 15:16.
61. Does the Valley of Dry Bones have any reference to the restoration of Israel? In Ezekiel 37 the language is symbolic. It is a picture of the national and spiritual condition of the whole house of Israel, 37:11. The physical resurrection of these bones represent the national and spiritual restoration of Israel.
62. When shall "Zion" be redeemed with Judgment? Isaiah 4:3-4 refers to this as being just before the Millennial reign of Christ.
63. Does the reference in Matthew 25 to a Judgment of Sheep and Goats have reference to the saved and lost? No, this is the Judgment of the nations and not the Judgment of the Great White Throne.
64. Who are the "Brethren", "Sheep", and "Goats" that are discussed in Matthew 25? The preachers who preach to the nations shall be called the "Brethren". Those who receive the preachers' good tidings (in the tribulation) of that day are called "Sheep." Those who reject the (That is Nations) preachers are called "Goats." The Gentile "Sheep" will be called "Blessed." The Gentile "Goats" will be called "Cursed" and will be made to depart "into everlasting fire."
65. Who was the first New Testament person to make a prophecy concerning the kingdom given to Christ? It was an angel found in Luke 1:32-33. Comp. Daniel 2:44-45.
66. Where in the Bible is the "Marriage of the Lamb" found and when shall it take place? Revelation 19:7-8, Ephesians 5:26. This will take place while the tribulation is going on upon the earth is taught by most outstanding Bible students. According to Revelation 19:7 this marriage has taken place at the second advent of Christ. It follows the Judgment Seat of Christ. Revelation 19:8.
67. Where will the "Marriage of the Lamb" take place? This must take place in Heaven. No other location would fit a heavenly people. Philippians 3:20, Revelation 19:8.
68. When will the Old Testament Saints be raised from the Dead? According to Daniel 12:1-3 and Isaiah 26:19-21 they will not be raised until the Second Advent of Christ.
69. Who will be the participants of the Marriage of the Lamb? This is an event that involves only the Church.
70. The "Marriage Supper" is an event that takes place where? The marriage supper is an event that involves Israel and takes place on earth. In Matthew 22:1-1 4, Luke 14:16-24, Matthew 25:1-3, Israel is awaiting the return of the Bridegroom and the Bride. This wedding supper becomes a parabolic picture of the entire millennial age, to which Israel will be invited during the tribulation, which many will reject and be cast out, and many will accept and be received in. Matthew 25:1-13.
71. Will there be a Second Coming of Elijah? Yes, in Malachi 4-5 it states before that great and dreadful day of the Lord he will come again. Most students say that he is to be one of the two witnesses. Revelation 11.
72. When will the "Battle of Armageddon" take place? Revelation 16:16, 19:17-21 points that it will take place at the close of the Tribulation.
73. Where shall it take place? Joel 3:2, Revelation 19:11-21. It will extend from the plain of Esraelon to the valley of Jehoshaphat.
74. What is the meaning of the term "Armageddon"? This is a Hebrew word meaning place. A hill city west of Jordan rebuilt by Solomon. Judges 5:19, I Kings 9:15.
75. Is there a difference between Gog and Magog and Armageddon? Yes, in the battle of Gog definite allies are mentioned while at Armageddon all nations are involved. Gog comes from the north while at Armageddon armies come from all over the earth. Ezekiel 38, Revelation 16:16, Joel 3:2, Zephaniah 3:8, Zechariah 12:3, 14:4. Ezekiel 38:6, 15, 39:2.
76. What is the difference between the term "Last Day" and "Last Days"? The term last day is a term which is related to the resurrection and the judgment program. John 6:39-40, 44, 54, 11:24, 12:48. The term last days is related to Israel's glorification, salvation, and blessing in the kingdom age, Isaiah 2:2-4, Micah 4:1-7. In Daniel 10:14 the term "latter days" is used in connection with the events preceding the millennial age.
77. How much of the army of Gog is to be destroyed? Five-sixths is to be destroyed, Ezekiel 39:2.
78. How long will it take to clean up the dead? Seven months. Ezekiel 39:12.
79. How long will it take the house of Israel to clean up the weapons of war? Seven years, Ezekiel 39:9.
80. When the rapture takes place what effect will it have on the living and sleeping Christians? They that are alive will be caught up and changed, and those that are asleep in Christ will be raised up and changed. I Thessalonians 4:16-1 8, I Corinthians 15.
81. Why is not the tribe of Dan mentioned in Revelation 7 as being one of the sealed tribes, 12,000 of the 144,000? Genesis 49:16-17 seems to answer this question.
82. What are the two kinds of resurrections mentioned in the scripture? Resurrection of Life, Luke 14:13-14, Hebrewsl 1:35, Philippians 3:11, Luke 20:35-36, John 5:29, Resurrection of Damnation, John 5:29, Revelation 20:5, 20:11-1 5.
83. What is the time of the resurrections? The first will take place at the Rapture; also at the close of the tribulation the souls under the altar will be raised to take part in the first resurrection. I Thessalonians 4, I Corinthians 15, Revelation 6. The Second will take place at the close of the 1000-year reign, Revelation 20.
84. When a person dies in the Lord,will he be truly alive and conscious? Yes, Matthew 22:32, Luke 16:22, 23:43 ("with me -in the same state") I Thessalonians 5:10.
85. Is there an intermediate state of the righteous and the wicked after physical death? There is taught in the Bible an intermediate state; the soul is without the body, yet this state for the righteous is one of conscious joy, and for the wicked one of conscious suffering. I Thessalonians 4:16, 17, I Corinthians 15:52.
86. Will people who die unsaved be conscious after death? Yes, they are in prison, that is they are under constraint and guard. I Peter 3:19. There is no need of putting unconscious spirits under ground. They are in torment, or conscious suffering. Luke 16:23.
87. What kind of body will believers have in the resurrection? It will be a God-given body, not bound by the laws of this world, but made by the direct action of God, but so made as to be conditioned by the body of the grave. I Corinthians 1 5:38, II Corinthians 5:1-4. It will be "this body of our humiliation fashioned anew." It will be this same body as to identity (personal) Philippians 3:21. It will not be pure spirit,but will have flesh and bones, like the body of our Lord at the resurrection. Luke 24:39, Philippians 3:21, I John 3:2. It will be immortal and incorruptible. I Corinthians 1 5:52-54. It will be a heavenly or celestial body. I Corinthians 15:40-49. The resurrection body will have variety differing one from another. I Corinthians 15:41-42.
88. Describe the characteristics of the unsaved resurrected bodies? The scriptures state the fact and purpose of the resurrection of unbelievers but do not describe their bodies. It is strongly implied, however, that they will be mortal, corruptible bodies. Revelation 20:12-1 3, Luke 16.
89. What is the purpose of a final judgment? The purpose of a judgment is not to discover the character and conduct, but their manifestation, discrimination and reward. II Corinthians 5:10, Romans 2:5-6, Matthew 12:36, Luke 12:2.
90. Does the Old Testament teach a final judgment? Yes, in Psalms 9:7-8, 96:13.
91. Is there any law by which men anticipate punishment for their sins? By the law of conscience, Romans 2:15-1 6, Hebrews 10:27.
92. Who is to be the judge of all future judgment? God will be the judge, Psalms 9:7-8, 96:13. God in Christ will be the judge, Romans 14:10-1 2, 2:16, Acts 17:31, John 5:22-23, Acts 10:42. The saints will also share in the judgment. I Corinthians 6:2-3, Psalms 149:9, Romans 2:26-27.
93. Is there a judgment in which the believer is now going through? There is and should be a present judgment upon the believers self-life, I Corinthians 11:26-32, I John 1:5-7.
94. Will every saint receive rewards at the Judgment Seat of Christ? Only some, I Corinthians 3:10-15. The reward of the believer will be in proportion to the faithfulness of his service for God in using the talents God had given to him.
95. How many crowns are there to be given out to the saints?
There are five altogether. The references are, (James 1:12, Revelation 2:10, Crown of Life) (I Peter 5:4, Hebrews 2:9, John 1 7:22, The Crown of Glory) (II Timothy 4:7-8, The faithful steward's Crown) (I Thessalonians 2:19, Soul Winner's Crown (I Corinthians 9:25-27, Crown of Self-Mastery).
96. Why is the death of the saint spoken of as sleep in the Bible? A person that is asleep is subject to awaken at any time. This is to take place at the coming of the Lord. Daniel 12:2, John 11:11-15, I Corinthians 15:51, I Thessalonians 4:13-1 7.
97. Shall a Christian ever die? Not eternally, John 8:58, John 11:25-26.
98. What is meant by the second death in Revelation 20:14? This is eternal separation from God.
99. Is Hell a state and not a place? It is both.
100. If few are to be saved, will that not amount to failure on the part of God? Our Lord once refused to answer such a question (Luke 13:23). Remember, "He shall see of the travail of His soul and be satisfied." Isaiah 53:1 1.
101. Is the Remnant of Romans 11:26 and the 144,000 of Revelation 7 the same? No, it doesn't seem to be the Remnant of 11:26, they are not converted until the second advent of Christ, and the 144,000 are ministering as sealed witnesses after the church has been Raptured. The 144,000 are a part of the Remnant, but not the entire Remnant itself. I Corinthians 15:8, Ezekiel 20:35-38, Hosea 2:14-1 7, Romans 11:25-27.
102. When are the 144,000 of Revelation 7 sealed? They are sealed by God, set apart to a special ministry, before the tribulation begins. Revelation 7:9-1 7.
103. What is the Destiny of this sealed Remnant? Revelation 7:15-16, Revelation 14:3.
104. When shall Israel's blindness be taken away? Isaiah 6:9-10, Jeremiah 32:39-40, Comp. II Corinthians 3:14-1 5, II Corinthians 3:16, Romans 11:25.
105. Who are the two witnesses of Revelation 11:3? Many hold to the view that they are Enoch and Elijah because they never died. It is also predicted that Elijah would come before that great and notable day of the Lord in Malachi 3:1-3 and 4:5-6. There are others, which agree that Moses and Elijah will be the two witnesses, several reasons for this
1. Enoch is a type of the church and was translated just before the flood (which is a type of the tribulation).
2. Moses appeared with Elijah at the Mount of Transfiguration, Matthew 17:3.
3. The ministry of Moses, Exodus 7:19-20. Comp. Revelation 11:6.
4. Deuteronomy 18:15-19 requires the reappearances of Moses.
5. The Body of Moses was preserved by God, Deuteronomy 34:5-6, Jude 9.
6. Thus Moses (Represents the Law) Elijah (represents the prophets).
There are others who believe that John the Revelator, and Elijah are the two witnesses. See Revelation 10:10-11, Malachi 4:5-6. Note the words of Jesus to Peter in John 21:20-23.
There would be nothing wrong with a New Testament and an Old Testament prophet being the witnesses. Revelation 22:9.
106. How long will these two witnesses prophesy? In Revelation 11:3-7 you find the answer to this, and to what power they receive.
107. What is the number of the Mark of the Beast that men and women shall take in their hands and foreheads? Revelation 13:18 the number is six hundred sixty-six.
108. What is the "Gospel of the Kingdom" that shall be preached during the great tribulation? Matthew 24:14, this is the good news that God purposed to set up on the earth, a kingdom, political, spiritual, lsraelitish, Universal, over which God's Son, David's heir, shall be King. II Samuel 7:16.
109. What is the "Gospel of Grace" that is to be preached until Jesus comes for the Church? This is the good news that the rejected King, has died for our sins (of the world) at the cross, that He was raised again from the dead for our justification and by Him all that believe are justified from all things. Romans 1:1, IICorinthians 10:14, Acts 20:24, I Timothy 1:11, II Corinthians 4:4, Ephesians 1:13, Romans 1:6, Galatians 2:7.
110. When shall the "Everlasting Gospel" be preached? In Revelations 14:6. This is to be preached to the people that live on the earth at the very end of the tribulation immediately before the Judgment of the Nations, Matthew 25:3 1, Revelation 7:9-14, Luke 21:28, Psalms 96:11-13, Isaiah 35:4-10.
111. During the millennial Reign of Christ will there be any immaturity of human beings? No, there will not be the tragedies of feeble-mindedness nor of dwarfed children during the age. Isaiah 65:20.
112. Will sin be committed during the Millennial Reign? Yes, the living saints that go into the Millennial in their natural bodies will beget children. Those born in this age will not be born without a sin nature, so salvation will be needed. Ezekiel 47:22, Zechariah 10:8.
113. What about the Holy Spirit during the Millennial? The filling of the Holy Spirit will be common in this age. The work of the Holy Spirit during this age will be more abundant and have greater manifestation than in any other dispensation. There will be spiritual fervor, love of God, holy joy, universal understanding of spiritual truth, a wonderful fellowship of the saints. Isaiah 32:15, 44:3, Ezekiel 39:29, Joel 2:28-29, Jeremiah 31:33, Ezekiel 36:27, Ezekiel 37:14.
114. Will the Kingdom (Millennial) be one of Holiness? This theocratic kingdom will be a Holy Kingdom, in which holiness is manifested through Jesus and His subjects. The Lord will be Holy, the city will be holy, the temple and the people will be holy unto the Lord. Isaiah 1:26-27, Isaiah 4:3-4, 29:18-23, 31:6-7, 35:8-9, 52:1, Jeremiah 31:23, Ezekiel 36:24-31, Joel 3:21, Zechariah 8:3.
11 5. Perfect justice is not found in our land today; what about during the Millennial? There will be the administration of perfect justice to every person. Isaiah 9:7, 11:5, 32:16, 42:1-4, 65:21-23, Jeremiah 23:5, 31:23.
116. How will people worship during this time? There will be a world-wide worship of God and God's Messiah. Isaiah 45:23, 52:1-10, 66:17-23.
117. How long will the Reign of Christ last? 1000 years is listed six times in Revelation 20:1-6.
118. Is the Reign of Christ viewed as temporary or Eternal? Eternal, and the reference is found in Joel 3:20, Amos 9:15, Ezekiel 37:26-28, Isaiah 51:6-8, Daniel 9:24.
119. Will there be different languages spoken during the Millennial Reign? There will not be any barriers in language. Zephaniah 3:9.
120. Will people ever get sick in the Golden Age? No, Jesus will be the Minister and Healer, so that sickness will be removed. Isaiah 33:24, Jeremiah 30:1 7, Ezekiel 34:16.
121. How will this Kingdom be ruled? Jesus Christ will be King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Revelation 19:16. Nobles and governors will reign under David. Jeremiah 30:21, Matthew 19:28, Luke 19:12-27, Isaiah 32:1, Ezekiel 45:8-9.
122. What Biblical place is to be the center of this great Millennial government? Jeremiah 3:17, 30:16-1 7, 31:6, Ezekiel 43:5-6. (Jerusalem).
123. How will the land of Palestine be divided during this age?
The land will be redistributed among the twelve tribes of Israel. Ezekiel 48:1-29. There will be a part between the north and south which shall be set apart for the Lord. This is to be 25,000 reeds long. Ezekiel 48:8-20. A reed is 7.2 feet.
124. Where will the temple be located? It will not be located in the middle of the city, but on a very high mountain which will be miraculously made ready for this purpose when the temple is to be built. Isaiah 2:1-4, Micah 4:1-4, Ezekiel 37:26.
125. Will there be sacrifices offered in the Millennium? This seems to be the teaching of such passages as Ezekiel 43:18, 46:24, Zechariah 14:16, Isaiah 56:6-8, 66:21, Jeremiah
33:15-18. Others hold that these scriptures do not teach such, but that the finished work of Christ brought about the complete abolition of the Old Testament sacrificial system. The first view is held by "Pre" Millennialism, the latter by "Post".
126. Where in the Bible is the Millennial Temple described? Ezekiel 40:48, 41:4, 41:22.
127. What will be the purpose of the Millennial Temple?
1. To demonstrate and show the Holiness of God.
2. A place for the Divine Glory.
3. For a center of Government (Divine).
4. To provide victory over the curse. Isaiah 47:1-1 2, 43:7.
128. In Revelation 20:7, it states that after the 1000 years reign Satan is loosed for a little season, why? Satan is loosed for a little season in order to lead a final revolt against the King of Kings. This final test demonstrates the corruption of the Human Heart. This final attempt on the part of Satan to reach the goal of his first sin.
129. Where is the final destiny of the lost described in the Word of God? Revelation 19:20, 20:10-14, 21:8, Matthew 25:41, 18:8, Mark 9:43-48.
130. Is heaven a real place or just a state of mind? It is a real place. Isaiah 65:17, 66:22, II Peter 3:13, Revelation 21:1, John 14:1-4, Colossians 3:4.
131. Where will final heaven be located? It is agreed upon by most interpreters that it will be located upon the earth - of course there will be a dissolution of the present heaven and earth at the end of the Millennial, and God will create a new heaven and a new earth. Revelation 21:1-3, I Peter 3:10-13. The city itself will suspend over the earth, Revelation 21:10.
132. Will there be the existence of nations in Eternity? Yes, we believe there will be at least one nation, and one seed (Israel) will belong to the eternal state. Revelation 21:24-26, Revelation 21:1, Revelation 22:4-5.
133. Will heaven be a place of rest? Yes, Revelation 14:13.
1 34. What about the word "Sheol", in the Bible? This is one of four words used in the Bible to describe the place in which the dead await resurrection. Sheol is used as the world "Hell", thirty-two times. It is used as the word "Grave" thirty-two times. It is used as the word "Pit" three times. This is an Old Testament word for the abode of the dead. Deuteronomy 32:22, Psalms 9-17, I Samuel 2:6, Job 7:9, Numbers 16:30-33, Job 17:16.
135. What about the place called "Hades"? In Luke 16, Jesus describes this place as having two divisions, Paradise and "A Great Gulf Fixed" or Torment. Paradise is Abraham's Bosom. Since the resurrection, Paradise is now in the presence of God, II Corinthians 12:1-4, Ephesians 4:8-10. So far as the unsaved no change has been made as to place and condition of the unsaved. At the Judgment of the Great White Throne, "Hades" will give them up to be judged. Revelation 20:13-1 4.
Answers and Questions By