THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATUM
Three Questions Are:
(1) Is Every Person Who Says They're Saved Saved?
(2) Is Everyone Who Professes Jesus As Lord Going To
(3) Is Everyone Who Thinks They Are Saved Saved?
If you're just like you've always been, you're not saved.
The first sermon Jesus preached was on repentance. The
last sermon Jesus preached was on repentance.
I. The Facts of Repentance Confront
II. The Acts of Repentance Convert Us
Repentance is not conviction or contrition or confession,
but rather a change.
III. The Lack of Repentance Condemns
A. Three Reasons
1. Pride - Too good to be damned
2. Presumption - In my own time
When you turn from all that you are and all that you have
done, and turn to all that He is and all that He has
done, then repentance will have been effective.
The Fruits of Repentance
(1) Holy Hatred For Sin
(2) Deep Sorrow For Sin
(3) An Acknowledgment of it Before God
(4) A Forsaking of the sin - Puritan Thomas Godwin said
"Resolve either to leave every known sin and to
submit to every known duty or else never look to find
mercy and favor with God."
(6) Permanent Not Perfect
DR.LAVERNE BUTLER--LEXINGTON, KENTUCKY----USA
Site created by